March 24, 2014

T.J. Maxx to the Rescue


By some impossible feat, I broke my hairdryer. It wasn't an outright homicide, the poor thing just stopped working one day. I happen to by shopping in T.J. Maxx this weekend when, in the beauty section, I saw this gem.


Conair Infiniti Pro Perfect Blowout Kit
I'm always excited to get a little extra bang for my buck, so finding this kit with all these extras was a steal! Not to mention, it was $29.99! I tried to find the link to this on the T.J. Maxx website but they didn't have it, although I found it on target online for ten dollars more. I'm very excited to try this and hopefully helped those of you who might be looking to purchase a new blowdryer. So far, I've used this beauty once and I can already tell this will be an everlasting love affair.

xx Y





1 comment:

  1. Ohw I need a new hairdryer, this looks good! I don't think i can purchase this brand in the Netherlands, maybe on Ebay of online, will check!

    ReplyDelete