March 21, 2014

Dynamic Duo


For years I've been searching for the perfect mascara: one that would lengthen, add volume, and separate my lashes all while being affordable. After an exhaustive search with many let downs, I realized that in order to achieve the look I wanted, I needed to layer mascaras that offered either lengthening or volumizing properties to achieve my perfect lash. With this new plan, I came across a power couple that took my lashes to a whole new level.



First, I use the Telescopic mascara, which is a plastic comb design, to lengthen my lashes. This mascara adds incredible length while separating my lashes. I apply two coats of this mascara and then follow with one coat of the Voluminous Carbon Black mascara. With this fatter, fluffier brush, I wiggle this wand at my roots for a fuller looking lash. These mascaras are both drugstore and under $10 each. Also, they're usually buy one get one half off so this combo is super affordable and a great buy. Let me know what your favorite mascaras are in the comments below!

xx Y

No comments:

Post a Comment