These glosses have been popping up on blogs and youtube channels for about a month now so when I received these glosses as part of a prize package from Refinery29, I was excited to try them out. I've worn them for about two weeks now and can comfortably say my thoughts and feelings about these glosses. Swatches after the jump!
First off, the glosses are not sticky, making them very comfortable to wear and their small, compact size makes them easy to take on the go. My complaints with these glosses start with the smell. I don't mind when lip products have scents but the overly perfume smell of these glosses irritate my nose and prevent me from wearing them for more than an hour. I also noticed that the glosses applied a little streaky and would show obvious signs of movement when I would rub my lips together. I think these glosses need to be reformulated a little bit for them to stand out. For now, my verdict is to pass up on these lippies.
 |
| 'Radiant Bloom' |
 |
| 'Raspberry Rhapsody' |
 |
| 'Signature Scarlet' |
I love the radiant bloom, must give it a try ;)
ReplyDeletexx
http://9lla.it/
Let me know what you think if you do!
Delete