For those days when you have 5 minutes to look presentable, I found a two makeup products that create the illusion of an intricate eye look all while really only taking you a few minutes to create.
I first apply this color tattoo to my mobile lid and into the inner corner with my finger. This brightens up my eyes with a beautiful light gold hue.
I then take my MAC '
217' brush and apply the leftmost champagne color over the mobile lid and inner corner, just as I did with the color tattoo. I then dip my brush into the second copper color and apply that shade to the middle of my mobile lid. The third darker copper color is then applied in a 'V' motion in the outside corner of my eyelid and I take it up into the crease to add a crease color. I finish off by applying a small amount of the last darkest shade to my lower lash line with a small angled liner brush. I top this eye look with mascara and I'm out the door.
I really like the formulation of the shadows in this Maybelline quad. They have a silky buttery texture and the color payoff can't be beat. I highly recommend picking this quad up. The color tattoo is a great buy, although I do have to set it with a shadow to keep it from creasing on my eyelids. I hope you guys are having a great weekend!
xx Y
These colors are perfection!!
ReplyDeleteXO Color Me Courtney