March 3, 2014

A Case of the Mondays: Minimal Makeup

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer 'Vanilla'
When it comes to Mondays, I struggle to get up and start the day. This usually leads to me running around last minute trying to get ready for class while attempting to look semi-presentable. I have blonde eyelashes so mascara is a must for me and I like to give the illusion of perfect skin so I use this NARS concealer. I found that the MAC prolongwear concealer looks much too cakey for this purpose, but NARS get this just right. I dot this product all over the places I want to conceal and I'm out the door. This product creases under my eyes so that's the only place I can't use it. Other than that, this is a miracle and a life saver when I'm in a rush but still do not want to scare people with my au natural appearance.

xx Yuliya

1 comment:

  1. must try this... on the hunt for a great new foundation!

    alyson
    www.theaveragegirlsguide.com

    ReplyDelete