With the polar vortex trapping us indoors, I had free time to give myself a proper manicure. This was also a perfect opportunity to try out some new nail polishes I had purchased when CVS was having their 75% off beauty sale (I think it might still be going on). By layering different polishes, I achieved a festive manicure that received a ton of compliments.
I began by applying one coat of 'After hours' to all my nails excluding my ring fingers. On my ring fingers, I applied one coat of 'Mint sorbet'. These polishes are so pigmented that one coat was enough to evenly coat my nails. I then applied two coats of 'Radiant' to all my nails. The glitter was beautiful but didn't distribute as densely as I would've liked on the first coat so I applied one more coat. I then finished by applying a clear coat of Revlon all over my nails. It was such a simple manicure to achieve and lasted for 6 days with no chipping. This will definitely be a repeat look on my nails this year.
xx Yuliya
No comments:
Post a Comment