January 29, 2014

New In: MAC Palettes

Duo Palette, Quad Palette, Palette Inserts
My love of organization has expanded past my academic life and found its way into my makeup collection. I've been lusting over owning MAC palettes for a while but I didn't like the look and feel of the old designs. After some major cosmetic facelifts, the new MAC palettes came out and I knew I had to have them.



At only $8 per palette and $2 for the inserts (the quad comes with an insert included), these palettes are not only affordable but amazing quality for the price. The duo palette has a clear divider which helps contain the eyeshadow fallout from mixing in with one another. You can also buy a blush insert, or a number of other inserts, instead of the two eyeshadow inserts like I did for more diversity. The clear top of the quad is great because I can easily see which eyeshadows are in that palette.

I highly recommend MAC palettes, now if you will excuse me, I am knee deep in MAC eyeshadow depoting youtube videos.

xx Yuliya

No comments:

Post a Comment