January 24, 2014

Makeup Discoveries: Victoria's Secret


When people think about their favorite makeup brands, the list usually includes brands found at makeup counters in department stores or in Sephora. But I have found a brand of makeup in a very unusual place, a lingerie store. I have shopped at Victoria's Secret for years and never bothered to look in their makeup section because I always thought that specializing in undergarments and bronzer never made the best combination. This all changed when their Semi-Annual Sale rolled around. Once I saw their makeup marked down 65%, I was intrigued and decided to sample their product line. I was shocked at how buttery soft their eyeshadows were and how pigmented their lipsticks applied (not to mention the amazing embossing). I also loved the fact that these products either said they were made in the US or in France. I am an absolute convert to their makeup line and can't believe it took me this long to try them out. I learned I should always swatch before I form an opinion, and most importantly, always try a makeup line that is used to beautify VS angels.

No comments:

Post a Comment