January 16, 2014

Venturing Into Dangerous Territory




Ladies and gentleman, I've indulged. I solely blame this on the mountain of gift cards I received during the holidays. Seeing as they were burning a hole in my pocket, I figured it was the perfect time to stop by the NARS counter and purchase some items I have had my eye on this past year.



NARS 'Roman Holiday', NARS 'Chelsea Girls'
So far I've had these products for a week and I've fallen in love with both of them. 'Roman Holiday' glides over any dry spots, nourishes my lips, and gives the perfect hint of glossy pink that's wearable for everyday. When I want to amp up the gloss factor, I apply 'Chelsea Girls' with a lip brush over top and instantly, I have the perfect pinky nude lip that isn't overly sticky.

I mentioned my love of the NARS blush in 'Desire' in my 2013 Makeup Favorites, but before these lip products, it had been the only item I had from their brand. I'm excited to start a little collection of their products now and hopefully will expand my collection soon. I think eyeshadows are going to be my next indulgence. 

Let me know if you have any NARS recommendations, I'd love some guidance.

xx Yuliya





No comments:

Post a Comment