This Ulta trip was a mixture of picking up some necessities and products that youtube made me buy.
Too Face Primed & Poreless Pressed Powder: I've been in the market for a setting powder and when Claire mentioned this, I decided to give it a shot. This powder is so finely milled and when I applied it to the back of my hand, it instantly smoothed out its texture. I have high hopes for this powder. The one concern I do have is that this powder is white/cream in color and I'm afraid if I wear this out at night, I might get flashback in pictures.
Essie's 'Bikini So Teeny': This was the third place I've gone to in search for this nail polish. I wore this polish all last summer and I somehow lost it when I moved. I'm love this color and how there are minuscule sparkles in this polish. This will definitely be on my nails for the next couple of months.
Zoya Polish Remover: I've heard everyone and their cat talk about this nail polish remover. It was $10 which was a little absurd but I had an Ulta coupon so I justified this purchase.
Mario Badescu Facial Spray: Jaclyn Hill talked about this facial mist and how it helps to calm and soothe her skin. I wanted to try this as a makeup refresh spray and for $7 this was a great deal. I also love the scent of rose so this product was right up my alley.
Ulta Cotton Swabs: This might be a weird repurchase for some, but I'm repurposing this product. I kept the plastic container from the last purchase and put round cotton pads in it. I will use this one to keep my cotton swabs in. What I love about this container is that it has a lid. I hate when hygiene products are open to the air and have dust on them so having this container is a great inexpensive way to keep your beauty products clean.

Well written, lovely reviews! Adoring your style! & Looking forward to your future posts! ;D
ReplyDelete<3 Carsla
Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
www.connect-the-cloths.com
http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths/
A stylist, foodie, & writer's blog in development.