January 26, 2015

Urban Decay Vice Ltd Palette

The snow didn't stop me from picking up this beauty today. I had heard that it would be released again after it's initial appearance so I held off buying this palette off ebay for ridiculously inflated prices.




These 20 shades are all so beautiful and pigmented. The quality of the eyeshadows is definitely comparable to Urban Decay's usual eyeshadows. The glittery shades I would say to wet your brush first before using them for more color payoff but the rest are buttery and smooth. 


My one complaint is the black eyeshadow, perversion. As pictured, this eyeshadow was patchy and this swatch was me really packing on this product. 

Overall, I say to run to ulta and pick this palette up before it disappears! (P.S. There is a 20% off coupon now running at Ulta. It doesn't apply to this palette but while you're there you can maybe use this coupon on something else.)

1 comment:

  1. Nice palette with a variety of colors that would appeal to different users. I really like how deep pigmented these colors are. Vaporize and Provocateur both seem to be two colors that are really appealing to me. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete