Tarte recently released a new palette and blush in celebration of their Spring 2015 collection. Once I heard that this new palette would be all matte shades, I knew I had to have it. And I'm so glad I did!
| Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette |
Upon swatching all the shades, I can definitively say that I am really happy to have this palette in my collection. The shades are all very pigmented and applying very smoothly with excellent color payoff. I do have some fallout when I apply these shades but that is easily mitigated with a makeup wipe. I'm especially impressed with the pale shades 'free spirit' and 'caregiver' because although they are the lightest shades in the palette, they still apply opaquely and maintain their true color on the lid.
| Tartelette Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush- 'Celebrated' |
This blush claims to have 12 hour wear time. I'm not so sure about that claim but I will say that after a long day at work and an hour at the gym, this blush was still present on my cheeks.
I think both these items are a great addition to anyones makeup collection. From minimalistic eyes to smokey looks, this palette can do it all, and I now have a blush that pairs great with all of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment