| Maybelline Mattes |
From what I've gathered, these new lipsticks are part of Maybelline's permanent collection. I bought the colors that I believed to be the most wearable. I've had a couple of days to test these lip products out and I have a few thoughts.
So far, I am pleased with these lipsticks. I found that they applied creamy and didn't skip upon application. Although these lipsticks are matte, I found that they wore really comfortably and didn't dry my lips out in the process.
The only con I have with these lipsticks are that they tend to accentuate the lines in my lips so I usually have to distribute the product every hour or so with my finger to keep it looking good. I'm also not the biggest fan of the scent but once they're on the lips I don't taste or smell anything.
Have you tried these? If so, let me know your thoughts.
xx Yuliya
Nice selection of lipsticks, I love all the colors you've picked. The Ravishing Rose might just be my favorite.
ReplyDelete