September 12, 2014

August Empties



1. Mario Badescu Facial Spray: I use this spray every morning before I moisturize. It leaves my skin so hydrated and keeps my dry patches at bay. It contains aloe, herbs and rose water which smell amazing. And the best thing is that it's only $7. I need to go repurchase this.

2. It's a 10 Leave In Product: This product was an Ulta freebie if you spent $20. It got hyped up everywhere so I was excited to try it out. I used it after the shower as a detangler and heat protectant. I have color treated hair so I thought this would help to make my hair more silky and manageable. To my dismay, this product did nothing more than just leave my hair smelling good. It added no softness or smoothness to my hair and after a month of using it, I still didn't see a difference. 

3. Fresh Soy Face Cleanser: I used this product at a time when my skin was very irritated and sensitive. This cleanser was very gentle on my skin and removed my face makeup on light days. I now use this cleanser in conjunction with my clairisonic and it leaves my skin feeling fresh but doesn't give me that tight feeling that stripping cleansers do. Be forewarned: this smells like cucumbers so if you don't enjoy the scent I wouldn't recommend this.

4. Origins Drink Up Intensive: I used to use this as a nighttime moisutrizer. This is a thick cream that smells like delicious apricots. I woke up the next day with my skin looking plump and hydrated. I loved it so much that I cut the top of the tube open to get every last bit of it out. I highly recommend this product. 

5. Ahava Time to Clear Cleanser: I used this product on lazy days that I had no desire to wash my face at night but I knew I had to. My face breaks out with conventional makeup remover wipes if I don't immediately wash my face after (defeats the purpose). I applied this cream on a cotton pad and took it all over my face. It did a great job at removing my makeup as well as leaving my skin just as clear the morning after as it was when I went to bed. 

I'm due to finish a couple of makeup products by next month (yay!) so stay tuned for that.

xx Yuliya

1 comment:

  1. I am a big addict of the Fresh product line. I think the face products are the only ones I haven't tried and fallen in love with. You have to check out the body wash and lotions/oils. Amazing stuff!
    I agree with you on the it's a 10, I've tried both the one with keratin and without and found the one with keratin didn't do anything for my hair. I can totally recommend the Altera line, it does amazing things to my hair and takes out all the frizz.

    ReplyDelete