September 11, 2014

21 Days of Beauty: Stila

Ulta is having their 21 Days of Beauty and I have been impatiently waiting for today to purchase the Stila "In the Light" palette. It's usual price is $39 but it's on sale today for $20! There are three other Stila palettes available for purchase for $20 but this palette had the most neutral tones for my liking.


The shadows are a mixture of matte and shimmer shades. They are able to be used wet or dry. 



This palette also comes with a dark brown smudge stick waterproof pencil which, may I add, is the real deal. It took waterproof makeup remover to take the swatch off my arm!




 Overall, I give this palette a 5/5. If you have time, check out your local Ulta today and swatch the palettes for yourself!




Xx Yuliya

2 comments:

  1. I have had this palette for a while and seeing your post on IG I had to go dust it off. I have always loved Stila's eye shadows and blushes and I don't know why this brand has fallen off my radar in the past few years. I especially like kitten, it's a neutral sparkly color that I used to wear every day. I might just apply in on tomorrow. Thank you for the reminder! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used kitten today with Elf's lock and seal and it was so metallic! It is such a gorgeous color.

    ReplyDelete