Brushes:
1. Real Techniques Multi-Task Brush: This brush came in a limited edition set (Sam's Picks). I love this brush for bronzing the perimeter or my face.
2. Real Techniques Blush Brush: This brush is super soft and picks up just enough product to keep my blush looking natural and prevents me from getting too heavy handed.
3. Real Techniques Expert Face Brush: This is one of my staple foundation brushes. When I want heavier coverage from my foundation, I use this brush to press the foundation into my skin for a flawless effect.
4. Beauty Blender: I always skimped out on buying the original beauty blender but I finally bit the bullet and purchased one, and I'm so glad I did. This miracle sponge does a great job at making my foundation blend into my skin and makes it almost undetectable. This sponge is also great for the winter time because a dampened beauty blender applies the foundation and adds moisture back into the skin at the same time.
5. MAC '109': This is my holy grail contour brush. It's small enough to get into the contours of my nose and cheeks yet its round form makes blending in the powder super easy and natural looking.
6. BH Cosmetics Blending Brush: I prefer this one to the Sigma E40. It's a lot fluffier, denser, and much softer. I like to apply my transition color with this brush.
7. Sigma E25: I love this brush for blending. It's incredibly soft and doesn't shed at all. I also like to use my MAC 217 but I find that that one is a little rougher in texture on my eyelid.
8. MAC '239': I use this brush for everything: from packing on pigments, to blending in my eyeshadows, to smudging out my lower lash line. This brush does it all. I highly recommend this brush.
9. Crown Brush PP26: I love using this brush as an eyeliner brush with a brown or black eyeshadow when I want a more natural looking eye. I also use this brush to place shadow close to my lower lash line and have used it with brow powder to fill in my eyebrows quickly and easily.
10. Real Techniques Fine Liner Brush: I use this in conjunction with my Inglot gel eyeliner for a quick cat eye.
Makeup:
11. Make Up Forever Magnetized Metal Palette: These are only sold in free standing Make Up Forever stores but it you get a chance to get your hands on one I totally would. They come in different sizes but I got the second largest for only $10. I depotted my bronzers and blush and keep it in this palette. The magnet backing in this palette is is very strong so it ensures none of my products slip or slide inside.
12. Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette: I have a love/hate relationship with this palette. First, while I love the colors within this palette, I hate the packaging. The metal tin and closure have resulted in two of my eyeshadows cracking.
13. Inglot Blush '24': This blush goes with every look and warms up my cheeks for a healthy glow.
14. MAC Lip Pencil 'Dervish': I usually fill in the entirety of my lips with this lip pencil for that "Kylie Jenner" look. This is also a great lip liner for my nude and pink lipsticks.
15. MAC Eye Kohl 'Smolder': This pencil is creamy and is great as a black base for a smokey eye and is great to tight line my upper lash line and for smoking out my lower lash line.
16. Kiehl's Micro Blur Primer: I love this primer. It smooths over my pores and it hasn't clogged my pores. It's not silicone based which I love and I have definitely seen an improvement in my skin since using it. I highly recommend this product.
17. Too Faced Candlelight Glow Highlighter: This highlighter duo is awesome for fair skin gals like me. I love placing this highlighter on the tops of my cheek bones, on my cupid's bow and down my nose for a lit from within look.
18. Bare Minerals Lash Domination Mascara: This mascara checks all my boxes: lengthening, volumizing, and does not transfer on my eyelids.
19. Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick Sample: I received these lipstick samples with my Sephora order and I love the idea of having four little color options that don't take up a lot of space in my makeup bag.
20. Estee Lauder Double Wear Sample: I knew I didn't need a lot of foundation for this trip so I took a foundation sample I received from Sephora. So far, I'm loving the Double Wear formula.
21. Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer Sample: I'm trying out different eye primers and so far, this one is a top contender for my oily eyelids.
22. Inglot Gel Eyeliner '77': This is my holy grail gel eyeliner. It is super black and doesn't transfer onto my eyelids.
23. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder: When I want to fill in my brows but not go so far as to sculpt them out with my brow pomade, I fill in the sparse areas with this powder. It lasts all day and looks really natural.
Skincare:
24. Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner: I recently picked this toner up on a recommendation from Claire on youtube. I am very impressed so far. It doesn't dry out my skin and leaves it feeling baby soft with no dry patches.
25. Mario Badescu Rose Water Facial Spray: I've repurchased this product countless times. I spray it on my face after I apply my toner and it hydrates my skin as well as takes away any redness I have.
26. Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream: I was having major breakouts in the beginning of the month so I decided to ditch all my moisturizers and go back to basics. This moisturizer has no SPF, which tends to break me out, and is dermatologically tested. I've noticed that since I've been using this that my skin is looking better and better.
27. Josie Maran Argan Oil Light: I use this right after my rose water spray and before applying my moisturizer. It doubles the hydration my skin receives and penetrates deep to ensure my skin is thoroughly moisturized.
28. Maybelline Clean Express Waterproof Makeup Remover: I don't know what I would do without this stuff. It breaks apart my eye makeup effortlessly and doesn't burn my eyes. I pray this stuff never gets discontinued.
29. Secret Clinical Strength: Out of all the deodorants I've tried, this is the only one that has worked. I am trying to look for a natural alternative but have yet to find one that wicks away sweat like this one.
I hope you found some new goodies to try for yourself. If you have any suggestions about an eye primer you like of a natural deodorant please leave it in the comments.
xx Yuliya
No comments:
Post a Comment