February 25, 2014

Stop Hourglass, You're Making Me Blush

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush 'Radiant Magenta'
I walked into Sephora just as they were setting up the display for these blushes. It was fate: that's my alibi and I'm sticking to it.

I don't own any of the ambient lighting powders so I can't really compare the quality of these blushes to them, but I do know that each blush buttery soft and is marbled with a separate lighting powder. My blush is mixed with the ambient lighting powder in 'Radiant Light', which is said to be a golden beige powder. The blush itself is a beautiful pink color and combined with the lighting powder, create a beautiful rosy sheen on my cheeks. I don't even wear a highlighter with this blush because this product acts as a two-in-one. This blush is also very user friendly, it's hard to overdo it with this blush.


The blushes are smaller than the lighting powders: 0.15 oz compared to 0.35 oz. They come in six shades and have the same sleek packaging that the lightning powders do. With spring just around the corner (hopefully! that's right polar vortex I'm talking to you) I definitely see myself reaching for this blush a lot. If you haven't already, definitely go check these beauties out!

xx Yuliya

No comments:

Post a Comment