![]() |
| Too Faced: The Chocolate Bar Eye Palette |
First off, this palette smells like chocolate! If you've ever smelled the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer, you will know exactly what I mean when I say this palette smells like a chocolatey/cocoa combination and I cannot tell you how happy it makes me to put delicious smelling products on my face.
The shadows are so buttery and pigmented, I was really impressed considering this is my first experience trying Too Faced eyeshadows. There are two 0.10 oz eyeshadows that can be used as matte or shimmery highlights and the other fourteen eyeshadows are 0.03 oz in size.
They also have the sugary names fitting with the palette. Overall, I am really pleased with this palette and the longevity of the eyeshadows on my lids. My one complaint with it is I wish they had included a matte black shadow. Otherwise, this palette receives a two thumbs up from me, now I just have to make sure I don't accidentally eat this palette mistaking it for a real chocolate bar.
xx Yuliya
|




No comments:
Post a Comment